new balance 990
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Giochi Pc
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
BridgetPrice

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 07, 2019 8:13 am    Oggetto:  new balance 990
Descrizione:

New Balance x atmos 10th Anniversary 574 
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Sneakers Apr 9, 2010 Keeping is colorful as usual, Japanese retailer atmos has hooked up with New Balance on a pair of 574 sneakers. The sneaker was created to help atmos celebrate their 10th anniversary.The upper is dominated by black suede, but it is the multi-colored pieces that really stand out. Even the New Balance branding on the heel is represented in the colors of the rainbows. As a nod to the 10th anniversary, the N logo on the medial midpanel has be replaced with a 10 . Retail will be set at ¥15,540 (Approx. $167 USD).

UNDFTD gets their hands on a pair of CM1500 to fashion this military inspired shoe that has great colors and materials.The CM1500 is one of New Balance s more all purpose looking models and with this military make over they really look up to the task, any task. With a rugged sandy green construction and red/blue accents on the ENCAP heel and embroidery these are good to go. The tan speckled sole also will help them look new when walking thru
the streets.New Balance MT580PUG Pack Apr 7, 2010 Slated to release very soon is this New Balance MT580PUG Pack, which consists of two colorways in the silhouette. Both consist of a combination of materials, including mesh, suede, and croc. The first features a purple, white, and grey colorway, with a noticeable gradient effect on the sole. The second sports a green,
white, and grey design, along with a similar gradient design on the shoe s midsole. Look for both to release to Invincible on April 10, 2010.

When you see the word reflective in the title of a shoe, it usually leaves ends with either DOPENESS or TRASH . Add in some crocodile, and you really have a situation where you are scared to even look. However, New Balance has been able to walk that fine line between dope and disaster with the ML 574 Reflective Croc Pack.The upper of the shoe is constructed of a mix of suede and crocodile, with suede taking the front and back, and crocodile taking the middle. The suede comes in either a blue or green, depending on
the colorway, but the crocodile remains consistent in a reflective grey. Both pairs sport matching laces and stitching and add accents of grey on the heel, around the logo, and on the ankle. Holding everything together is a white midsole sitting a top a black outsole. So what do you guys think of the mixture of reflective materials and the crocodile?

New Balance Japanimation CM1500 Apr 2, 2010 New Balance continues to release a strong line-up for 2010. The latest to hit the web is a general release of the New Balance 1500 in a some nice colorways. The release is inspired by Japanamation and the colorways, blue/blue/white and black/grey/pink, reflect that theme.The uppers of both colorways are constructed of suede, nubuck and leather. The black/grey/pink colorway lets black dominate the design and apply slight accents of grey to the toe box and the heel tab. Pink is brought in as an afterthought and is displayed throughout the stitching on the shoe as well as laces and branding. The second pair is domintated with blue and trades out the leather toe box for one made of suede. Light blue plays as the accent color and can also be found on the stitching and laces. Finally, dashes of white can be found throughout the upper and also the base color for the midsole. Both shoes are set to hit shelves in April.

whiz x mita x New Balance M576 Mar 26, 2010 Seen here in a dark grey/light grey colorway with red accents on the mid-sole is a collaboration between Japanese brands mita and whiz, and New Balance. Using
the New Balance M576 as inspiration, the brands put together a little something special to celebrate the 10th nniversary of the establishment of whiz.With the upper constructed of suede, it is no doubt that the three wanted this to be a premium sneaker. Light grey sits in the co-pilot seat and fills the toe box, tongue, and pieces around the ankle. The most striking aspect of the shoe is the perforation in the suede that are shaped like stars. The midsole sports a bit of red on the heel and
is completed in white. Finally, the outsole is all black.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 07, 2019 8:13 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Giochi Pc Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: